Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I walk with the Goddess

So much has happened over the last few weeks that it is difficult to find the time at the moment to blog, in particular to even refresh my thoughts as to my recent trip to Melbourne where I attended the Goddess Gathering. 

After this weekend and once my workshop on the Dark Goddess has been completed, I envisage that more time will be found so that I can give the Gathering justice.

In the meantime, I thought I would share some photos I took around Gaia's Garden, the wonderful venue where the Goddess Gathering was held.  The garden was simply a heavenly retreat of gorgeous Goddess statues and imagery settled amongst lush greenery. 

During the weekend  we sung a number of Goddess orientated songs, one in particular was by Kellianna and Leanda Walker called "I walk with the Goddess" ..

"I walk with the Goddess
The Goddess she walks with me
She is the clouds up in the clear blue sky
She is the ground beneath my feet
She is the oceans and the falling rain
She is the spark that lights my way."

Considering the setting we were in, it was easy to "walk with the Goddess" during the weekend as she was everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Dancing the Sacred Wheel" now available again

"Dancing the Sacred Wheel" now available again
The second edition of "Dancing the Sacred Wheel: A Journey through the Southern Sabbats" is now available through www.createspace.com or direct from the author (Australian customers only) for an autographed copy.

Great Goddess Isis

Great Goddess Isis

Exhortation of Isis

You are She in the dust of whose feet is the hosts of Heaven,
Whose body encircles the Universe,
Who turns the Earth in its orb,
Who gives light to the Sun,
Who rules the World.

You tread death underfoot.
To Thee, the stars are responsive,
To Thee the seasons turn and the Gods rejoice
And the elements are in subjugation.


You are She that is the natural Mother of all things,
Mistress and governor of all elements,
The initial progeny of worlds,
Chief of Divine powers,
Queen of Heaven,
Principle of all the Gods celestial and the light of Goddesses.

At Your will are disposed the planets of the air,
The wholesome winds of the seas
And the silences of the unseen world.